Welcome to my first.... and who knows.... possibly only blog. I feel it's important to share this journey I'm on right now.... having been recently diagnosed with Lyme Disease, and seeking true healing. It is appalling how many people take years to get a diagnosis, and spend their life savings in the process of reclaiming their health, once they finally figure out how to do it. This information shouldn't be a secret, and doctors should be trained. Thank God for my naturopath! She gets it..... and my own research..... now I get it, too....

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Upsurge in energy...

Hello out there....

While I was in tremendous pain on Sunday and Monday, weirdly enough I am feeling better today than I have in a long time. Much better! The reason that's weird is because I have gone, over the past three days, up to doubling my salt/C intake (from 4 grams per day to 8). You would think that might make me hurt a whole lot, but something told me to go for it. In addition, today I took a new product, Nanotek Chitosan, for the first time. It's supposed to help with herx reactions and detox. I don't know if this product had something to do with my upsurge in energy and general well-being, but I feel really good, and accomplished a whole lot of stuff today. I'd be tempted to say that it's a placebo effect, because I've heard it takes the Chitosan a week or so to kick in. All I can say is,it feels awesome to feel awesome!

So I whipped through a bunch of projects today, paid bills, and went to two meetings at the Whidbey Children's Theater (where I'm a board member), and I'm still going strong at 10:45 pm. YESSSSS! I love it! I am by nature a very high energy person, and days like this remind me that I will eventually get back to being that way again on a regular basis.

I'm also so happy for my cousins today, Dave and Heidi, who are proud new "grandparents" of a beautiful newborn colt, by the name of Ace. We've all been waiting a long time to welcome this baby into the world. And congrats to Jessie, Ace's mom, for hanging in there! It's good to have a new addition to the family! :-)

Catch you again soon,

Sukie

No comments:

Post a Comment