Welcome to my first.... and who knows.... possibly only blog. I feel it's important to share this journey I'm on right now.... having been recently diagnosed with Lyme Disease, and seeking true healing. It is appalling how many people take years to get a diagnosis, and spend their life savings in the process of reclaiming their health, once they finally figure out how to do it. This information shouldn't be a secret, and doctors should be trained. Thank God for my naturopath! She gets it..... and my own research..... now I get it, too....

Search This Blog

Friday, April 30, 2010

Off to play...

Greetings ~

Just want to let you know that Erick and I will be off shortly to Bainbridge Island for the weekend to celebrate our anniversary. I won't be back on the blog until Monday, so see you then and hope you have a great weekend! My last couple of days have been fairly uneventful, although a pretty serious herx last night. But I'm feeling pretty darn good today. Next week I'll share more in more depth about some of the supplements I've been using along with the salt and vitamin C.

Enjoy life!

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment