Welcome to my first.... and who knows.... possibly only blog. I feel it's important to share this journey I'm on right now.... having been recently diagnosed with Lyme Disease, and seeking true healing. It is appalling how many people take years to get a diagnosis, and spend their life savings in the process of reclaiming their health, once they finally figure out how to do it. This information shouldn't be a secret, and doctors should be trained. Thank God for my naturopath! She gets it..... and my own research..... now I get it, too....

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Coasting...

Howdy ~

Not much to report today. I was still sore when I woke up, so I didn't take any salt/Vit. C until 3:30 today. During the morning and early afternoon I felt really excellent, once I got up and got moving, so at least the herx was pretty much over. After taking the dose at 3:30 I started to get a little sore, but not too bad. Will take another dose tonight around 9:30, and we'll see how that goes. I remain really thrilled that I had a herx following my second dose yesterday - that means the salt/C is working. I just need to spread the doses out a bit further apart until my body gets more used to it. So it's all good. I'll keep you posted....

Sukie

No comments:

Post a Comment