Welcome to my first.... and who knows.... possibly only blog. I feel it's important to share this journey I'm on right now.... having been recently diagnosed with Lyme Disease, and seeking true healing. It is appalling how many people take years to get a diagnosis, and spend their life savings in the process of reclaiming their health, once they finally figure out how to do it. This information shouldn't be a secret, and doctors should be trained. Thank God for my naturopath! She gets it..... and my own research..... now I get it, too....

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Catching up with the Zzzzzzzs....

Wow, I just awoke from a four-hour nap.... that felt GOOOOOOOOD!

My doctor always asks me how I sleep at night, and I generally say "great", which is amazing because many lyme sufferers don't sleep well at all. I am often sore and toss and turn a bit, and usually have to get up to use the bathroom at least once (Water in, water out.... now repeat....!). But surprisingly I generally go right back to sleep. Body-clock-wise, it's so important to get to sleep by 11pm, to get one's optimal, most productive sleep, and I have good intentions about that. Usually it's closer to 11:30 (and I am known for falling asleep in the midst of a good movie and having to hear the ending from Erick).

Lately Erick has been having late rehearsals for the play he's going to be in starting April 9th (The Kentucky Cycle), and he's been getting home very late, which means I either stay awake til he comes in, or wake up when he comes home and hang out with him awhile until he's ready to zonk (he is a night creature). So recently I've put in longer hours than I prefer to keep, and today my body just said "Enough!" and out I went...... They used to say you can't really "catch up" on sleep, but now, it seems "they" have reversed their opinion about that. All I know is, I feel caught up, and that's wonderful....

There isn't much else to report on today. Have been taking the Salt and C every few hours. Feeling sore but not as much as the last couple of days, so I must be adjusting. This means it is probably time to kick it up a notch (a baby notch). Tomorrow....

I ordered a product today called Nanotek Chitosan which is supposed to help the body detox. If it helps the body detox, it will help make the herxes easier.

Wishing you beautiful dreams....

Sukie

No comments:

Post a Comment