Welcome to my first.... and who knows.... possibly only blog. I feel it's important to share this journey I'm on right now.... having been recently diagnosed with Lyme Disease, and seeking true healing. It is appalling how many people take years to get a diagnosis, and spend their life savings in the process of reclaiming their health, once they finally figure out how to do it. This information shouldn't be a secret, and doctors should be trained. Thank God for my naturopath! She gets it..... and my own research..... now I get it, too....

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hey there y'all....

Haven't had much time to write these past couple of days; been very busy. I will say this: I pushed the envelope a bit much yesterday by taking salt 4 times, and I had a monumental herx reaction last night. Shoulders felt shredded, could barely walk. Pulled out all the stops on de-toxing and feeling better this morning. About to go hop in the sauna, and that will help, too.

I'll back off the salt a little today... got to be more patient and work up more slowly. But again, it "herx so good", as I know that kind of pain means the Salt/C is making serious progress against the bacteria. YESSSSSSS!!!!

Back soon to share more about the role that Vitamin C plays in this,

Sukie

No comments:

Post a Comment