Welcome to my first.... and who knows.... possibly only blog. I feel it's important to share this journey I'm on right now.... having been recently diagnosed with Lyme Disease, and seeking true healing. It is appalling how many people take years to get a diagnosis, and spend their life savings in the process of reclaiming their health, once they finally figure out how to do it. This information shouldn't be a secret, and doctors should be trained. Thank God for my naturopath! She gets it..... and my own research..... now I get it, too....

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Drifty sleepy....

Hi there....

Just a short post today as I'm in a drifty-sleepy-dreamy sort of place right now. I realized that this is the fourth week of my Salt/C protocol, and every four weeks is generally when a major herx period will set in, which explains some of the stuff going on this past few days. I feel pretty "herxy" a lot of the time, but I also realize I'm learning ways to help clear it more quickly from my system. The biggest thing is drinking a ton of water, and then taking things that help detox like lemon, Chitosan, chlorella, and hot baths & saunas. I also re-read one of my books on lyme and was reminded that the special enzymes I take each day on an empty stomach are really helpful in helping to work through a herx more quickly. The brand most referred to in the literature is Wobenzym, although my naturopath, Dr. Rabinovich, has her own formulary for them.

Anyhoo, I sailed through a couple of meetings today, plus some time on the deck enjoying the sun, and now I'm getting this very clear message: NAP! So that is what I'm about to go and do now, until Erick comes home and then on to a healthy dinner.

I wish you an enjoyable evening!

Sukie

No comments:

Post a Comment