Welcome to my first.... and who knows.... possibly only blog. I feel it's important to share this journey I'm on right now.... having been recently diagnosed with Lyme Disease, and seeking true healing. It is appalling how many people take years to get a diagnosis, and spend their life savings in the process of reclaiming their health, once they finally figure out how to do it. This information shouldn't be a secret, and doctors should be trained. Thank God for my naturopath! She gets it..... and my own research..... now I get it, too....

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Whooops, correction...

Hi there:

Sorry, I goofed on the URL for Linda Curtis, my friend who does the beautiful watercolors. She is at www.paintingsbylindacurtis.us. Once again, you'll need to search through Google; it won't come up for some reason under Yahoo (she'll notify her webmaster of this).

Enjoy!

Sukie

No comments:

Post a Comment