Welcome to my first.... and who knows.... possibly only blog. I feel it's important to share this journey I'm on right now.... having been recently diagnosed with Lyme Disease, and seeking true healing. It is appalling how many people take years to get a diagnosis, and spend their life savings in the process of reclaiming their health, once they finally figure out how to do it. This information shouldn't be a secret, and doctors should be trained. Thank God for my naturopath! She gets it..... and my own research..... now I get it, too....

Search This Blog

Friday, September 17, 2010

Feelin' Groovy....

Good morning.....

I am in the midst of prepping for a trip to Northern CA for a spa/retreat week with dear friend Patti. The weather says high 70's.... I'm down with that! Nothing like dropping out for a few days, along with a little pampering. And I'll get to see my baby-girl, too, as well as the new home of dear sister Coralee. Life's good.

One thing I'm packing for the trip is my new Earthing sheet! I've got to say, this thing is amazing. Erick and I have used it for two nights, and both of us feel much better rested and more awake, with greater energy during the day. I had been in severe pain all over my body for a few days before trying it, with really serious pain in my right knee (following a 2-mile walk). When I woke up yesterday morning I was essentially pain-free all over my body, and was able to do a squat practically to the floor, which I haven't been able to do in over a year. So color me IMPRESSED with the Earthing sheet. I have also ordered one for my Reiki table, and am going to begin doing Heaven & Earth Reiki once I return from my trip. That is, blissing people out on my Reiki table with universal life-force energy (Reiki/Unconditional Love), while they lie on the earthing mat absorbing deep grounding from Gaia/Mother Earth. What a blessing to be able to offer this to others!

So I continue on my Salt/C regimen. Travel is always a mixed blessing, as it's hard sometimes to find food I can eat that won't mess with my body chemistry. But there are lots of organic/vegan/healthy-type folks in the Sonoma area, so I'm pretty sure I'll be able to do pretty well.

If I can find access to a computer on my trip I'll drop a line or two here in the Blog; if not, I'll be back in touch again after the 24th.

Wishing you inspiration & joy,

Sukie

No comments:

Post a Comment