Welcome to my first.... and who knows.... possibly only blog. I feel it's important to share this journey I'm on right now.... having been recently diagnosed with Lyme Disease, and seeking true healing. It is appalling how many people take years to get a diagnosis, and spend their life savings in the process of reclaiming their health, once they finally figure out how to do it. This information shouldn't be a secret, and doctors should be trained. Thank God for my naturopath! She gets it..... and my own research..... now I get it, too....

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Uggghhhhhhhhh.....

Hi Friends ~

Interesting that when I go to log-in using the URL for this blog, it now takes me to another blog about the Salt/C protocol. It's a blog I've seen before and it's really good reading, so I guess if my blog is going to be co-opted, it's as good a site as any to arrive at..... still..... what happened to my own URL?? I just don't understand these things, just like I don't understand why Facebook has gone all freaky. Anyone else experiencing these challenge with the internet?

Anyhoo.... I am feeling like a slug today after having Salvadoran food last night for dinner. Erick and I went off-island last night to pick up a Health Rider for me ($50, Craigslist) and hoped to find an Indian restaurant for dinner, but finally settled on a Salvadoran place. I ate plantains and pupusas with beans (which were all delicious, but fairly greasy). It surely has upset my system....! My liver is definately NOT happy with my choices, so I'm drinking lots of water with my homeopathic liver cleanse drops, as well as taking chlorella in large amounts. Ugggghhhh. Sometimes I can stray a bit from my eating plan, and sometimes I just can't get away with it. This is one of those times.

But anyway, I have a new Health Rider (gently used) that is really wonderful for exercising all the muscles in one's body. I think they must be promoted on TV as weight-loss devices, because people keep asking me if I'm trying to lose weight. No! I lost 30+ pounds already; not wanting to lose more weight. But I do want to get more exercise, and since it's still hard for me to do yoga and to walk up hills, the Health Rider will be a way to make sure all the muscles in my body get some attention. We don't watch TV (don't have cable, just Netflix), so I am often clueless about some things that everyone else seems to know more about. I discovered the Health Rider in the exercise room where my mom lives, so there you go....

I continue to feel like I'm on an upward trend. Have had a couple of days of pain this week at maybe a 4, which is not so bad.

Otherwise, not much else to report; haven't read anything new about lyme lately. I think I'm on vacation from thoughts of lyme disease for awhile. We finally have a week of full sun upon us and I am all about spending time in it! This weekend is our big Choochokam Arts Fest and all us islanders get out there and have a blast. I've got a couple of days to de-tox so my body is ready to dance in the streets!

Hope you are having wonderful summer fun, wherever you are!

Sukie

No comments:

Post a Comment