Welcome to my first.... and who knows.... possibly only blog. I feel it's important to share this journey I'm on right now.... having been recently diagnosed with Lyme Disease, and seeking true healing. It is appalling how many people take years to get a diagnosis, and spend their life savings in the process of reclaiming their health, once they finally figure out how to do it. This information shouldn't be a secret, and doctors should be trained. Thank God for my naturopath! She gets it..... and my own research..... now I get it, too....

Search This Blog

Monday, August 30, 2010

Lovely day...

Hello & Happy Day!

This is actually an experimental post. We have a new Picasa photo organizer on our computer and I want to see if I can actually add a photo to the blog this way. So hopefully when you receive this there will be a photo that was taken this summer. And if not, well - if at first you don't succeed, try, try again, right?

Dear friend Joni is here and we are doing "spa day". She is downstairs relaxing in our far-infrared sauna, and then I will do a reiki wellness session with her to complete her personal retreat. She also brought her Tarot cards and will do a reading for me. Aren't friends amazing? I wish abundance for all of us, not only monetarily, but in loving and being loved in return, blessed with a vast wealth of friends and family. And for those who don't have loving, supportive and nurturing relatives, remember that wonderful quote: Friends are the family we choose for ourselves!

Much love & many blessings,

Sukie
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment