Welcome to my first.... and who knows.... possibly only blog. I feel it's important to share this journey I'm on right now.... having been recently diagnosed with Lyme Disease, and seeking true healing. It is appalling how many people take years to get a diagnosis, and spend their life savings in the process of reclaiming their health, once they finally figure out how to do it. This information shouldn't be a secret, and doctors should be trained. Thank God for my naturopath! She gets it..... and my own research..... now I get it, too....

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Progress Report....

Hello to all~

Just got back from an appointment with Dr. R. She was happy to hear that I am feeling so much better, and we will start gradually reducing some of the supplements that I'm taking. She also looked at my blood under the microscope. The cells are still hanging onto each other in chains, for the most part, not quite as free-floating as I'd like to see them, which means that there is still a significant amount of inflammation in my system. The borderline anemia I had going has resolved itself without me adding supplements. There is showing some type of intestinal disturbance, and so I am going up on the probiotics.

In December I'm going to do another test for heavy metals to see how the levels are looking, and if some reduction is still necessary I'll probably do another round of chelation therapy in February. Chelation therapy is not too much fun, so I figured doing it in the dead of winter when there isn't much going on, is as good a time as any. Last time I did chelation was the autumn of 2009, and it helped reduce the mercury quite a bit, and the lead somewhat. Need to "get the lead out..."!

Soooo, slow progress continues to be made. The inflammation is getting better very gradually, and certain aspects of my blood have improved.

I've upped my Salt/C levels twice (temporarily) the last couple of weeks to induce herx reactions, knowing this is necessary to my overall healing. The herxes still aren't fun, but they don't seem to be as extreme as they once were. I get stiff and sore during herxes, but not as intensively as before. This is a GOOD THING!

For those of you who also have joint or bone issues/pain, I'm including a 9-day rejuvenation plan shared by my dear friend Shirley, who is a master energy worker and wise sage. This is information that she "downloaded" through a dream. As always, this is posted for your info; you should always check with your healthcare provider before starting any new plan.

I'm going to try this 9-day rejuvenation this month, myself, before leaving for Hawaii Thanksgiving week. See the plan below.

Enjoy & be at peace,

Sukie

NINE DAY INVITATION TO NATURE'S WELLNESS FOR BONE HEALTH
For nine days:

Oil of Cedar, 1x per day, used in one of the ways below:
Cedar neutralizes inflammation and toxins in bones, and balances alkaline levels
* Soak in warm bath w/essential oil of cedar (3 drops under running faucet)
* Steamed cloths - in water w/oil of cedar (several drops); place on joints
* Spend time amongst cedar trees with gratitude

Brown Rice w/Baby Spinach & Flax (ground seeds & oil)

* Every 2 or 3 days for 9 days...
Flax nourishes and lubricates joints with all Omega's and Vitamin B's.
Brown rice carries silicon, for formation of collagen needed for bones and connective tissue; also a god source of B6 and B1 for nourishing joints and regulating energy levels.
Spinach helps immune system and is a good source of folic acid (B9), and calcium, to strengthen bones and cellular energy.

Send Chi to joint areas with deep breaths, both morning and evening...
* Every day if possible, reach into the heart of the Earth with deep inhale, then exhale to the skies and into the body, releasing and enjoying the experience. Repeat as desired.

The above allows rejuvenation of the whole body, regulating organs and circulation. Also lubricates joints and brings an inner smile to body, mind and spirit. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment