Welcome to my first.... and who knows.... possibly only blog. I feel it's important to share this journey I'm on right now.... having been recently diagnosed with Lyme Disease, and seeking true healing. It is appalling how many people take years to get a diagnosis, and spend their life savings in the process of reclaiming their health, once they finally figure out how to do it. This information shouldn't be a secret, and doctors should be trained. Thank God for my naturopath! She gets it..... and my own research..... now I get it, too....

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Two thumbs up on Salt/C protocol

Greetings ~

I was just looking at my planner and realize that I have an appointment on November 2 with Dr. R. to do a functional blood analysis, to see how my blood cells are looking at this point. I am really hopeful that they are going to show a marked improvement, since I am feeling so much better this past couple of months. It is SO amazing how much the inflammation has been reduced, mostly since I added sleeping on the earthing sheet. I keep thinking about that song that says, "I feel good! Like I knew that I would....." (James Brown?).

I've always felt like I would get better ~ in fact, I've always believed I would end up feeling better than when I started. I already do! Now of course, at this point "getting better" means that I feel better, which is more important to me than anything else. Just how much the bacterial load has actually been reduced is hard to say, but I feel now that I know how to handle it, that I have a mechanism for dealing with it.

I know that I'm definately at a point where I can say wholeheartedly that I believe that the Salt/C protocol works. Whether it will work for everyone is something I can't say, but I would certainly encourage people with lyme disease to give it a try, with the blessing of your healthcare professionals, for sure.

And regardless of whether a person tries the Salt/C protocol or some other treatment(s) for Lyme, I would also very enthusiastically recommend purchasing an Earthing sheet. What a difference that has made in terms of reducing and practically eliminating inflammation, as well as improving my quality of sleep!!!

So stay tuned and let's see how the functional blood analysis turns out. In the meantime, I'll catch you in a few days.... hope you're enjoying the beautiful autumn. I am literally watching the leaves fall out my window right now.

Blessings,

Sukie

No comments:

Post a Comment