Welcome to my first.... and who knows.... possibly only blog. I feel it's important to share this journey I'm on right now.... having been recently diagnosed with Lyme Disease, and seeking true healing. It is appalling how many people take years to get a diagnosis, and spend their life savings in the process of reclaiming their health, once they finally figure out how to do it. This information shouldn't be a secret, and doctors should be trained. Thank God for my naturopath! She gets it..... and my own research..... now I get it, too....

Search This Blog

Monday, December 27, 2010

As this year closes....

Greetings, Everyone...

As this year closes, there is much to be grateful for, and much to look forward to in 2011. I hope that each of you has had a special time with family and friends over this holiday season, and that we can all carry forward the peacefulness, patience and goodwill throughout the coming year.

The lyme journey continues on, and I find myself in a rhythm of "pulsing" the Salt and Vitamin C, since during the holidays we not only took the cruise, but had lots of company at the house, which means it was a challenge to stay the course with my personal eating and supplementation plan. Today my daughter, Ariana and her dear friend, Monique, will be heading home and the house will be empty. This means I am back to upping my Salt/C doses so I can herx, and back to my saunas every other day, as well as diligence with my supplements that has fallen somewhat by the wayside over the past week. I have been feeling SO good, so healthy and pain-free, and that's been awesome! Yet last week I pushed the salt levels up high for 2 days and wow, I got real sore real fast, which says my work with the lyme bacteria is very much unfinished. Who knows how long it will take to really break the numbers down and reduce the bacterial load to the point that the body takes it all under control and handles it without my constant attention.

At any rate, this continues to be my challenge for awhile, and the winter is the best time to focus on things like that, when there isn't so much competing for attention. That being said, I have much to do this winter...... my mother's cancer has returned, and she is going to be going into intensive treatment for a few weeks. I will be spending time with her every day, helping her to be as comfortable as possible and inspiring her to keep her spirits up. For this reason, I have made the difficult decision to bring this blog to a close, at least for now. I need to be able to focus all of my attention on my mom, and really be there for her during this time of her life.

When all is said and done with the lyme journey (a year from now? Two?), I may consider writing a book about the Salt/C protocol and my healing process. If I do that I will surely let everyone know. If you are one who would like to stay in touch in between times, you may feel free to email me at reiki4innerpeace@yahoo.com with any questions or comments. I hope my journey so far has been some inspiration for others with lyme, or for those who are supporting people with lyme, as well as helping to keep my friends and family informed of my healing process. As I mentioned in a recent blog, "I'm back!" I feel better than ever and amazingly, I have the energy now to be there for my mom in her time of need. As I always say, "The Universe knows what it's doing...." Had my mom needed this treatment a year ago, I don't know how I would have mustered up the energy or ability to help her. Thankfully, my health has returned and I'll be able to provide daily support to her.

Thank you for keeping up with this blog, and for your kindness and enthusiasm. I wish everyone well, and at some point in the future, I may log back onto the blog and begin again, we'll see..... And when I am clear of the bacteria to the point I can dramatically reduce the Salt/C levels, I will find a way to let the world know.

Namaste' - the spirit in me honors the spirit in you. May many beautiful blessings fall upon you in this new year ripe with potential,

Sukie

1 comment:

  1. HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES VIRUS.

    Hello everyone out there, i am here to give my testimony about a herbalist called dr imoloa. i was infected with herpes simplex virus 2 in 2013, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so i was thinking on how i can get a solution out so that my body can be okay. one day i was in the pool side browsing and thinking of where i can get a solution. i go through many website were i saw so many testimonies about dr imoloa on how he cured them. i did not believe but i decided to give him a try, i contacted him and he prepared the herpes for me which i received through DHL courier service. i took it for two weeks after then he instructed me to go for check up, after the test i was confirmed herpes negative. am so free and happy. so, if you have problem or you are infected with any disease kindly contact him on email drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. or / whatssapp --+2347081986098.
    This testimony serve as an expression of my gratitude. he also have
    herbal cure for, FEVER, DIARRHOEA, MOUTH ULCER, MOUTH CANCER FATIGUE, MUSCLE ACHES, LUPUS, SKIN CANCER, PENILE CANCER, BREAST CANCER, PANCREATIC CANCER, CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE, VAGINAL CANCER, CERVICAL CANCER, DISEASE, JOINT PAIN, POLIO DISEASE, PARKINSON'S DISEASE, ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, BULIMIA DISEASE, INFLAMMATORY JOINT DISEASE CYSTIC FIBROSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, CORNEAL ULCER, EPILEPSY, FETAL ALCOHOL SPECTRUM, LICHEN PLANUS, COLD SORE, SHINGLES, CANCER, HEPATITIS A, B. DIABETES 1/2, HIV/AIDS, CHRONIC PANCERATIC, CHLAMYDIA, ZIKA VIRUS, EMPHYSEMA, LOW SPERM COUNT, ENZYMA, DRY COUGH, ARTHRITIS, LEUKAEMIA, LYME DISEASE, ASTHMA, IMPOTENCE, BARENESS/INFERTILITY, WEAK ERECTION, PENIS ENLARGEMENT. AND SO ON.

    ReplyDelete