Welcome to my first.... and who knows.... possibly only blog. I feel it's important to share this journey I'm on right now.... having been recently diagnosed with Lyme Disease, and seeking true healing. It is appalling how many people take years to get a diagnosis, and spend their life savings in the process of reclaiming their health, once they finally figure out how to do it. This information shouldn't be a secret, and doctors should be trained. Thank God for my naturopath! She gets it..... and my own research..... now I get it, too....

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Chomping at the Bit.... let's Gooooo!

In two days, on April 1st, 2010, I will start one of the newer protocols for Lyme Disease treatment, the Salt/Vitamin C protocol. I have been preparing, researching, reading, seeing healers, doing my own energy work (I am a Reiki Master), using homeopathics and acupuncture, meditating, resting, eating clean and healthy, and gearing up to downsize the Lyme bacterial load, upsize my immune system, and not simply regain my health, but attain a more vibrant health than ever before. I am committed to this, and I know it can be done.

It took awhile for me to accept that I was dealing with a very stubborn bacteria that wasn't going to go away simply with my intention to make it so. Once I broke through my several months of denial about it (and about $10,000 worth of various treatments), I began to research just HOW people are getting well from Lyme. It ain't the traditional way, that's for sure... the use of antibiotics against this disease, especially once you've had it awhile.... are questionable. I have decided not to use them, period.

The two treatment modalities that stood out for me: The Rife Machine, and the Salt/C Protocol. Because of the prohibitive cost of the Rife, I am starting with the Salt/C protocol, which is inexpensive and simple to use. It does, however, take a huge commitment, and I feel I am finally ready on all levels - physical, mental, emotional and spiritual. I've been "chomping at the bit" and a bit restless lately, so ready to just get started! But timing is important and I've had to work around a few events and commitments..... and finally my target date is almost here.....

More soon on the protocol, my process of discovery, and musings on the mysteries and gifts that life brings us (sometimes disguised as something else!).

Sukie

No comments:

Post a Comment